Friday, February 15, 2008

another day in Legon.

Things are going good still. I tried to upload some pictures onto the blog, but the internet is being fussy tonight. I'm hoping I can get some pictures in before Sunday for my article (Which I still haven't written, sorry Eileen haha).

We experienced our first power outage tonight. It only lasted a few hours though. I'm going into Accra tomorrow to get some much needed supplies; such as a cell phone, bug spray, sunscreen, a mosquito net, etc.

My roommate is supposed to be arriving tonight. I haven't been to my room yet to check and see. I walked all over the place today and my feet are killing me due to the rocky, dusty roads. I'm horribly filthy too. Can't wait for a shower.

I'm going to try to go to a different internet cafe tomorrow so that I can upload pictures.

8 mosquito bites.

No comments: