Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fundraiser Deux

Hello again...it's been a while.  As some of you may know, I am planning on returning to Ghana late next summer, armed with a small team of people who want to help. I have an education student interested as well as a pre-med student. I was hoping so have at least one person from both of those fields so that those kids can get medical check-ups as well as help with their homework. This week I received a check for $500 and another donation worth $300. That brings me to $800...not a bad start! 

I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head about what fundraisers I would like to do around Johnson City. Benefit concert, pancake breakfast, bake sale, etc...

A flight to Ghana costs somewhere around $2,000. We still have a long way to go.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know! 

No comments: